We are looking for volunteers from around the world to help us organize the large database of material coming from prisoners and their families to publicize and share broadly. We invite individuals who want to learn about or take an active role in the prisoner’s movement in Palestine. We are also looking for a volunteer coordinator who will help us organize and publish information and raise awareness about the museum for those who want to volunteer with us.
This activity produces a feeling of self-worth and respect; however, there is no financial gain. Volunteering is also renowned for skill development, socialization, and fun. It is also intended to make contacts for possible employment.
Volunteer coordinator description:
- Establishment of a volunteer unit in the museum and share it with any one who interested in this issue.
- Establishment a group of volunteer and Plan the volunteer program/service.
- Manages all elements of volunteering either within our organization or on behalf of the organization for which they are recruiting volunteers.
- Monitor, evaluate and accredit volunteers
- More details will be discussed upon selection